Mobile engineer and technology enthusiast creating commercial and user-friendly experiences with flutter and dart.
- Develop, manage, and implement source code to create mobile apps and mobile platform programs that match the objectives and specifications outlined in the design and business documentation.
- Create prototype apps for review, offer unit structure, and assist the application development and product teams with planning.
- Converted user interfaces to code as needed in both business and technical documentation to provide excellent user experiences.
- For rapid prototyping, I used the getx state management pattern.
- Developed and prototyped an app to cover a business use case among the organization’s many offerings.
- I collaborated closely with the product team to deliver an excellent user experience.
I led the team that successfully executed pointograph and continue to maintain it.
With Pointograph you can give any place on earth any address you like irrespective of location, with same liberty of choice like email addresses. This solves a huge problem: many places involving up to half of the human population that could not have an address before now, can. Such places include slums in cities, many rural areas, newly developing parts of cities etc.
I led the team that executed and is maintaining Eaglesnest web app using flutter.
Eaglesnest is a voting app that enables users take part in the Salvation Ministries’ eaglesnest program by voting for their top three finalists.
I was part of the team that executed and is maintaining Flitaa
An all in one platform to store, buy, sell, swap, learn and earn crypto. Accept and securely store bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. You will be able to: Buy, sell & trade Multiple cryptocurrencies as low as $1.
2022 - 2023
2022 - 2023
2014 - 2018